Sivut

lauantai 29. maaliskuuta 2014

W A T E R











water 
is the theme of this week´s DC. Our host is Patrice, see her fabulous blog Patrice A. for more.
These images tell about early spring and melting ice on a lake and tiny river in a small town of  Kankaanpää where I study at the moment.
- The turquoise one in the middle is about wet linen fiber on a balloon:)

 My love and connection with nature can be seen in my art work. 
The fragility of the balance in nature and worry and anxiety about the condition of the water system on earth should be seen in my works more clearly.
Thank you, Patrice, for the important and wonderful theme.












13 kommenttia:

  1. I love the first one, this really catches my eye, there is an irritation in it!
    The nature at this place is so beautiful!
    x Stefanie

    VastaaPoista
  2. Wonderful images of the early spring.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Hey, welcome spring! I love seeing the snow melt. About time, isn't it?

    VastaaPoista
  4. i like seeing the inspirations for your work as well, and feel the connection strongly here.
    n♥

    VastaaPoista
  5. your pictures are fantastic and thex are very inspirational for me.
    :-) mano

    VastaaPoista
  6. I can see where you draw your inspiration from Leena- the photographers eye is always interesting in knowing the person...the images you choose the angles- I am always fascinated by your work :) best to you!

    VastaaPoista
  7. These are very beautiful photos - and I love your boots!

    VastaaPoista
  8. the images of the melting ice on the lake
    look like paintings
    i like this post
    and can feel your connection and inspiration

    thanks for joining!
    x
    Patrice A.

    VastaaPoista
  9. Dear Leena,
    I can feel the power of mother nature in your work, your connection with that energy. Beautiful pictures of the melting ice, yes, soft streaming water... vivere est.
    You study at the moment? Tell me more, please!

    And, may I invite you to the next dc this weekend? the theme is NEST...
    ;-)
    Love
    Ariane.

    VastaaPoista
  10. such wonderful watery images
    they make me consider
    how water moves about

    VastaaPoista
  11. Upeita kuvia olet saanut otettua! Saanko kysyä millä kameralla?

    VastaaPoista
    Vastaukset
    1. Hei Päivi, sorry, huomasin vasta nyt kommenttisi.. nämä nimenomaiset kuvat on otettu kännykkäkameralla ( lumia 920, mikä on kiva ja hyvä, kun järkkäriä en aina kuljeta mukana. järkkärinä mulla on vanha Canonin 400D, jonka pikimiten haluan vaihtaa 550.ksi )

      Poista