Sivut

perjantai 5. heinäkuuta 2013

Gossamer..

(gossamer=harso, seitti)
..became as a play of pictures with my camera&different gossamery filters:

curtains


´Nothing to worry about´a mixed media work


garden


pond



and finally a  painting of ´Gossamery clouds´ photographed without any filter

This intriguing theme of the drawing challenge of this week is by our lovely host  Tammie. 
See her colorful blog Beauty Flows and  all the participants of the week.
I´ll be off-line for a couple of weeks and not able to visit your blogs until I`m back, sorry.
Wishing nice summer days to all of my sweet blog friends!
x Leena
ps. you probably quess where I´m heading





2 kommenttia:

  1. beautiful images, Leena.
    Safe travels!
    -sus

    VastaaPoista
  2. lovely filmy images Leena I hope you are enjoying/enjoyed your holiday it looks a beautiful place to visit.

    Helen x

    VastaaPoista