Sivut

tiistai 27. maaliskuuta 2012

Smile













Chaplin, Smile

" It is a drawing challenge 
but you can contribute with a photo or more or some words 
or anything for that matter...
we are very open to new ideas and accept people as they are.
You don`t have to be an artist or a photographer
just a bit creative. that would do." 
the theme i have the honour to invite you to, is:

SMILE

What makes you smile and what does a smile mean to you? 
Can it make a day - or more?
Is there some piece of art that makes you smile? 
The pictures above are from Louvre ( my husband, daughter and I visited Paris in 2005)
with the most famous and mysterious smile in the history of art: Mona Lisa.
In fact there were also many other art works with a beautiful smile as you can see.
Oh, yes, and in the middle there is the smile of my dear daughter:)

You are warmly welcome to join, let me know that you are in as soon as possible
 and show your smile post in your blog
on Sat 31st March - Sun 1st April. 
Let´s smile:)


17 kommenttia:

  1. Dear Leena,
    I smile... a joyful smile!
    Please count me in :-)

    Love,
    Ariane.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Dear Ariane, let`s smile:) of course you are in!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Dear Leena, yes let's smile, i'm in, x

    VastaaPoista
  4. leena.
    you should see me sitting here, in bed... well, maybe not, but i'm smiling!!! already!!!!
    LOVE to join this challenge. see you at the weekend.
    n♥

    VastaaPoista
  5. Didn't manage the garden yet, but I keep smiling! Count me in, please! :o)

    VastaaPoista
  6. Dear ladies you give me good energy and I am happy yuo´Ll join..let´s keep smiling:)

    VastaaPoista
  7. My nickname was "smiley" when I was little.....so I'm in!

    VastaaPoista
  8. Hello Leena
    I used to draw in the challenge about a year ago and Im ready to rejoin. So Im in again hello to new and old friends

    Helen :)

    VastaaPoista
  9. Dear Leene,

    I'm in with s smile...:-)

    VastaaPoista
  10. How nice Helen,Hagar and Julia, welcome:D

    VastaaPoista
  11. dear lena, thank you for the invitation! "smile" is a wonderful theme - but I'm so sorry, I cannot join: I have a muscle inflammation in my left arm, I cannot move it.
    I wish a wonderful drawing challenge! mano

    VastaaPoista
  12. Hello Lena- thanks for the invite I'd love to :)

    VastaaPoista